- Material: Aluminum.
- Diameter: 1.6mm, 2mm.
- Length: 33cm.
- Melting point: About 380℃.
- No need solder powder, Aluminium Flux Cored Wire.
- Low Temperature and easy melt, low melting point, above 380℃.
- Widely used, mainly used for welding bicycles, locomotive compartments, chemical containers, shipbuilding, etc.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WELDING RODS:
- STEP 1: Cleaning and polishing the surface of the base material.
- STEP 2: Heating the surface of the base metal at the welding point until the temperature reaches the working temperature of the welding wire of 380 ° C, so that the welding wire can be formed by the heat conduction of the base metal.
- Do not use flame to burn the welding wire, and only when the surface temperature of the base metal is sufficient, the welding wire can flow and penetrate the metal capillary.