About the Kids MTB Seat:
- Designed for children 2 - 5 years (up to 22kg or 48lb).
- Full rubber protection (for your alloy or carbon frame).
- Adjustable width to fit any frame size or shape.
- Adjustable angle to fit flat or sloping top tubes.
- Quick-release for easy fitting and removal.
Why ride with your child in front?
- So the weight is balanced in the center of your bike.
- So your little one can see where they're going (and you can see them).
- So that you can talk to each other as you ride along together.
Worried it won't fit your bike?
The shotgun seat has adjustable width, adjustable angle and has a fully adjustable saddle. It fits top tubes from 30 - 68mm wide, and down tubes from 30 - 100mm wide.
“We've tried a trailer, and we've had one of those bike seats mounted on the back, but this works the best. Our son Hamish is literally squealing with joy when we take him for a ride ”- Andrea MacLennan-Southgate.