PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WHEN USING:
- The position of the knife and wood can not be displaced during work.
- The wood should be clamped and not loosened during work.
- Cannot hit the edge of the wood, the cracks in the wood, the scars on the wood.
- It is necessary to adjust the drilling speed during processing. It is better to produce less heat and the beads do not smoke. The speed should be appropriately increased. It is recommended that the speed is about 500-1200 revolutions, not less than 500 revolutions. If the speed is too low, it will easily cause the knife to jam.
- This tool cannot be used on electric grinders, only bench drills.
- Coating: TiCN.
- Type: Convex Mill.
- Usage: Processing with beads.
- Suitable equipment: Bench.
- Fit for: Ebony, rosewood, deft knots, mahogany, rosewood, sandalwood blood, Rosewood.
- Material: Cemented carbide.
- Blade Size: 14/15/16/18/20/22/25mm (7 types)