YOUR PETS DESERVE THE BEST!
Regular clippers can easily pinch and cut into sensitive nerves, causing pain and bleeding. Piercing and crushing the nails will leave them cracked, jacked and your pet in pain.
Our grinder files the nails gently to a perfect smooth finish, with low vibration and little noise (< 40 db) allowing your pets to relax and have no fear when it comes to trim their nails. Sensitive pets will not get scared any longer, giving you precise, pain-free trimming right at home.
Say goodbye to the evil nail clippers & leave your pet's paws touchably soft!
BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED, EXPERTLY ENGINEERED
Our grinder uses an advanced diamond drum bit in combination with an electric motor to deliver strong performance, while keeping the vibration and noise low.
An absolute new experience that relieves the stress and struggle in comparison with traditional clippers.
SUITABLE FOR ALL PETS
- The grinder comes with a three sized opening to suit all different nail sizes. Choose a suitable port according to the size of your pet's nail. The protective cap prevents you from harming their feet by accident, keeping you in control of the full process.
- Save money on buying batteries! The universal USB power port allows you to charge with an adapter, power bank or computer. The built-in battery has a 4+ hour performance after 2 hours of charging. We recommend fully charging the battery before using the grinder for the first time.
HOW TO USE:
STEP 1: Let your pet get used to the grinder
- Let your pet sniff and check the nail grinder when it’s still off. Turn the grinder on to let them listen to the working sound and vibration. Getting accustomed to the grinder will ease them during use.
- Talk to your pet while using the grinder. Make sure to avoid the quick while grinding, this is the most sensitive part of their nails. Insert the nail into a suitable port for a few seconds.
STEP 3: Reward your pet and clean the grinder
- Always include a favorite treat during the session and at the end. Let your pet associate the product with a pleasant reward.
- Take off the cover after trimming. Clean the grinder with a cloth to remove the left over nail powder. Don't use water, alcohol or other liquids.